Saturday, October 24, 2009

The recipe bellow is a request from my friend's sister Jackie. She said she needs some good and healthy salads, but tasty to loose weight. Jackie I do not think you need to loose weight!...I remembered the days when I wanted to be skinny just like you and Lisy!......I remember you were a pain in the.......always following us around, and I know you heated me every time I was included on family outings to "La Romana" or "Casa de Campo".....ha ha ha, who would have thought that you and I were going to be family, who would have thought your nephew and my daughter, my best friend first song, was going to married my only girl?...ha ha ha!....Yes life had its way of bringing us together , and every time I read your comments or your thoughts on Facebook , I feel so proud of the woman and mother you have become.
Te quiero manita

No comments:

Post a Comment