Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Morir Soniando" Recipe

Ingredients

1 cup milk
1/2 cup freshly squeeze orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup ice or 2 scoops of frozen vanilla yogurt
sugar or sugar substitute if desired

Pour milk, vanilla extract and ice or frozen yogurt in a blender,
after all ingredients are mixed well, and with blender still on, pour orange juice
slowly into the mixture.(Orange juice is the last ingredient you add, so the milk does not curdle with the acid of the juice)

PS. I received a suggestion from an anonymous comment, to add Kahlua to the shake...I think its a great idea and I'll try it next time I make it.....Remember for this variation of the recipe: not suited for children under 18!

1 comment:

  1. I think Kahlua would be a great addition to this drink. Gonna give this shake a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete